Proseminar/Seminar: Teaching iOS WS15/16
In the role of a tutor you teach iOS beginners how to develop applications, prepare and give a presentation about an advanced topic and help to organize and conduct the introduction courses of the iOS Praktikum. Participating students are experienced in iOS development and Swift Programming. Experience with Objective-C is a plus.
- Credits: 4 ETCS
- Info meeting: Wednesday, July 8, 11:00 am, Room 01.07.051: Slides
- Time: October 5 - October 16
- Participants: Limited to 10 students
- Contact: Lukas Alperowitz
Participating students are familiar with the concepts of object oriented programming and have at least 2 years experience in iOS development.
Important: This teaching course is for students who are experienced iOS Developers. Without knowledge in iOS development, you cannot participate in this course!
The application is done in three steps. Please see the slides of the info meeting for details.
- Matriculation number
- Bachelor/Master & Major subject (e.g. Bachelor Computer Science)
- Experiences with object oriented programming languages
- Experiences with iOS development
- Short motivation (max. 100 words) why you want to attend the course
2. We invite you to a personal interview (Latest: July 14)
3. After we have accepted you, prioritize the Seminar „Teaching iOS“ in the matching system of the faculty (Between: July 10 - July 15)
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.