Proseminar/Seminar: Teaching iOS SS17
In the role of a tutor, you teach iOS beginners how to develop applications. You prepare and give a presentation about an advanced topic and help to organize and conduct the introduction courses of the iPraktikum (formerly known as iOS Praktikum). Participating students are experienced in iOS development and Swift Programming. Experience with Objective-C is a plus.
At a glance
- Credits: 4/5 ECTS (Proseminar/Seminar)
- Possible module numbers: IN0013, IN0014, IN2107, IN4741
- Time: April 19 - 28 (preparation beforehand)
- Participants: Limited to 12 students
- Info Meeting: January 30, 3:30pm-4:00pm, room 01.07.014. Slides
Participating students are familiar with the concepts of object-oriented programming and have at least 2 years experience in iOS development (Swift and/or Objective-C).
Important: This teaching course is for students who are experienced iOS Developers. If you do not have knowledge in iOS development, you cannot participate in this course! Have a look at the related courses instead.
The application process is structured as follows:
- Attend the info meeting or check the slides.
- Please fill the application form below. (Latest: January 31)
- We invite you to a short personal interview by February 3 - pick a time slot that works for you. Interviews take place on February 6-7.
- After we have accepted you, prioritize the Proseminar/Seminar "Teaching iOS" in the matching system of the faculty (Latest: February 8)
Applications have closed - please come back next semester!
Instructors & contact
Email us with questions at ios (at) in.tum.de.
|Dominic Henze||Jan Ole Johanßen|