Seminar: Teaching iOS (WS14/15)
Participating students are experienced in iOS development and Objective-C Programming. First experience with Swift is a plus. In the role of a tutor they teach iOS beginners how to develop applications, prepare and give a presentation about an advanced topic and help in the organization and in the conduction of introduction courses of the iOS Praktikum (WS14/15).
- Credits: 4 ETCS
- Info meeting: Tuesday, July 1, 11:00 am c.t., Seminar Room (01.07.014)
- Time: block course in October 2014
- Participants: Limited to 5-10 tutors
- Contact: Lukas Alperowitz
Participating students are familiar with the concepts of object oriented programming and have 2-3 years experiences in Objective-C and iOS development.
Important: This teaching course is for students who are experienced iOS Developers. Without knowledge in iOS development, you cannot participate in this course!
- Matrikel number
- Bachelor/Master & Major subject (e.g. Bachelor Computer Science)
- Experiences with object oriented programming languages
- Experiences with iOS development
- Short motivation (max. 100 words) why you want to attend the course
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.