Proseminar/Seminar: Teaching iOS 2015
In the role of a tutor they teach iOS beginners how to develop applications, prepare and give a presentation about an advanced topic and help to organize and conduct the introduction courses of the iOS Praktikum. Participating students are experienced in iOS development and Swift Programming. Experience with Objective-C is a plus.
- Credits: 4 ETCS
- Info meeting: Monday, January 19, 10:00 am, Seminar Room (01.07.014) Slides
- Time: April 8 until April 22
- Participants: Limited to 5-10 students
- Contact: Lukas Alperowitz
Participating students are familiar with the concepts of object oriented programming and have at least 2 years experience in iOS development.
Important: This teaching course is for students who are experienced iOS Developers. Without knowledge in iOS development, you cannot participate in this course!
The application is done in three steps. Please see the slides of the Info Meeting for all details.
- Matriculation number
- Bachelor/Master & Major subject (e.g. Bachelor Computer Science)
- Experiences with object oriented programming languages
- Experiences with iOS development
- Short motivation (max. 100 words) why you want to attend the course
2. We invite you to a personal interview (Latest: February 2)
3. After we have accepted you, prioritize the Seminar „Teaching iOS“ in the matching system of the faculty. (Between: January 30 and February 3)
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.