Software Engineering II: Project Organization and Management (Summer 2015)
- The exam review for both, final and repeat exam, takes place on Wednesday, 21.10.2015, 10:00 am - 12:15 pm in 01.07.014
- The exam review registration period is over!
- Only students, who register in the form below until Monday, 19.10.2015, 11:00 am, can participate in the review.
- Important: Students without registration cannot participate in the exam review.
- We send out specific time slots to all participants on Tuesday morning.
- Participants need to bring their ID and their student ID in order to review their exam.
- Participants can review their exam and the sample solution during the assigned time slot. They can also see the point distribution.
- Participants are not allowed to take any materials into the exam review room. In particular they are not allowed to make pictures of the exam or the sample solution.
- Participants are not allowed to talk during the exam review.
- Participants get a sheet of paper and a pencil to write down complaints. These complaints are collected and peer reviewed by the advisors after the exam review.
- Participants get notified within 3 weeks, if there is any change in their grade.
- Participants cannot discuss their complaints with the advisors.
- Participants can ask the advisor about their bonus points.
- The repeat exam takes place on Thursday, 24.09.2015, 11:00 - 12:30 in MW 1801.
- Only students with POM as compulsory course (i.e. Bachelor Wirtschaftsinformatik and Master Automotive Software Engineering) can take the repeat exam.
- Other students with POM as elective course (e.g. Bachelor Informatik, Master Wirtschaftsinformatik, Master Informatik) cannot take the repeat exam.
- The exercise bonus is not applicable to the repeat exam.
- Due to constraints, the registration in TUMOnline is not available.
- Students who take POM as compulsory course will be registered automatically until Wednesday, 09.09.2015. After being registered, they can see the exam in TUMOnline and can deregister in TUMOnline until one week before the repeat exam.
- Students with POM as compulsory course, who are not registered in TUMOnline after Wednesday 09.09.2015, should write an email to Eva-Maria Brunnbauer.
- Language: English
- Type: 2V + 2Ü
- Module: IN2083
- ECTS Credits: 5
- Prerequisites: Successful Participation in Software Engineering I: Software Technology (IN2126) or Advanced Topics of Software Engineering (IN2309, IN2126)
- TUMOnline: Lecture, Exercise
- Time and Location:
- Lectures and exercises are based on interaction.
- Students perform a mobile app development project in teams.
- We expect active participation!
- You must have your own Laptop and you are required to bring it to class!
- Please register in TUMOnline for Lecture and Exercise if you want to take this course
- Agile Methods
- Communication and Collaboration
- Estimation and Scheduling
- Software Lifecycle Modeling
- User Interface Design and Prototyping
- Software Configuration Management
- Release und Build Management
- Continuous Integration and Testing
- Continuous Delivery and Feedback Management
- Review Management
- Model-based Documentation using Software Cinema and Software Theater
Participants can learn and apply the basic techniques and methods of project organization and management that are used when complex software systems are developed.
There is no single textbook. For each lecture we are using several sources, which we will publish incrementally.
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.