Software Engineering II: Project Organization and Management (Summer 2016)
Repeat Exam Review:
- The exam review for the repeat exam takes place on Thursday, 20.10.2016, 13:00 - 14:00 in 01.07.014
- Only students, who register in the form below until Tuesday, 18.10.2016, 20:00, can participate in the review.
- Important: Students without registration cannot participate in the exam review.
- We send out specific time slots to all participants on Wednesday 19.10.2016.
- Participants need to bring their ID and their student ID in order to review their exam.
- Participants can review their exam and the sample solution during the assigned time slot. They can also see the point distribution.
- Participants are not allowed to take any materials into the exam review room and have to store their bags outside.
- Participants are not allowed to talk during the exam review.
- Participants get a sheet of paper and a pencil to write down complaints. These complaints are collected and peer reviewed by the advisors after the exam review.
- Important: Complaints can increase your points in case you received too few, but they can also decrease your points in case you received too many!
- Participants get notified within 3 weeks, if there is any change in their grade.
- Participants cannot discuss their complaints with the advisors.
Exam Review Registration
The registration for the exam review is closed.
- Language: English
- Type: 2V + 2Ü
- Module: IN2083
- ECTS Credits: 5
- Prerequisites: Participating students should have passed an introduction course into software engineering (e.g. IN0006). Helpful is the successful participation in Software Engineering I: Software Technology (IN2126), Advanced Topics of Software Engineering (IN2309, IN2126) or similar courses
- TUMOnline: Lecture, Exercise
- Time and Location: Lectures and exercises are intermixed on Wednesday 8:15 – 11:30, MI HS1 (starting April 13)
- Lectures and exercises are based on interaction.
- Students perform a mobile app development project in teams.
- We expect active participation.
- You must have your own Laptop and you are required to bring it to class!
- Please register in TUMOnline for Lecture and Exercise if you want to take this course
- Agile Methods, in particular Scrum and Kanban
- Communication and Collaboration
- Estimation and Scheduling
- Software Lifecycle Modeling
- User Interface Design and Prototyping
- Software Configuration Management
- Branch, Merge and Code Review Management
- Release und Build Management
- Continuous Integration and Testing
- Continuous Delivery and Feedback Management
Participants can learn and apply the basic techniques and methods of project organization and management that are used when complex software systems are developed.
Dr. Stephan Krusche
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.
|Nadine von Frankenberg||Fabian Warthenpfuhl||Robert Finke||Pezhman Nasirifard||Ana Petrovska|
|Arald Haveriku||Belinda Zahra||Sami Afifi||Anupama Sajwan|