Software Engineering Essentials (SEECx) - Summer 2017
- Important: This course is intended for incoming master students who have to take a software engineering bridge course (in German: "Brückenkurs")
- Language: English
- Type: Online Course (3VU)
- Module: IN1504
- ECTS Credits: 5
- Online Course: Sign up now on https://courses.edx.org/courses/course-v1:TUMx+EASEx+2T2017
- Important: Please register for this course using your TUM Online email address until 16 May 2017
- Time and Location: The online course will start on 16 May 2017 and will last 10 weeks
- Active participation is helpful.
- TUM students pass the course, if they earn at least 60% of the total exercise points.
- TUM students can earn exercises points by successfully completing:
- Homework (40%)
- Project Work (20%)
- Final Assessment (40%)
- Solutions to Homework and Project Work have to be submitted on a weekly basis when the course starts to earn points.
- The final assessment will be computer based at TUM on site after the end of the course, more details will be announced during the course.
- Project Organization and Communication
- Agile Methods and Prototyping
- Software Configuration Management
- Distributed Version Control
- Object-Oriented Programming
- UML Modeling
- Requirements Elicitation and Analysis
- System Design and Architectural Patterns
- Object Design and Design Patterns
- Testing and Testing Patterns
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
Participants learn and apply the essentials of applied software engineering including UML, patterns and project management techniques that are used when complex software systems are developed.
Bernd Bruegge, Allen H. Dutoit Object-Oriented Software Engineering: Using UML, Patterns and Java, 3rd Edition Publisher: Prentice Hall. 2009
Dr. Stephan Krusche
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.
|Mariana Avezum||Michael Köpferl||Sabrina Senna||Nadine von Frankenberg||Josias Montag|