Seminar: Teaching iOS (SS 14)
- Description: Participating students are experienced in iOS development and Objective-C Programming. In the role of a tutor they teach iOS beginners how to develop applications, prepare and give a presentation about an advanced topic and help in the organization and in the conduction of introduction courses.
- Goals: Tutors teach a programming language and concepts which are new to other students. They deepen their knowledge in an iOS framework and in Objective-C programming.
- Prerequisites: Participating students are familiar with the concepts of object oriented programming and have 2-3 years experiences in Objective-C and iOS development.
- Important: This teaching course is for students with experience in Objective-C!! Without knowledge in Objective-C and iOS development, you cannot participate in this course!!
- Credits: 4 ETCS
- Info meeting: Thursday, 30.01.2014, 10:00 am, Seminar Room (01.07.014)
- Time: block course in April 2013 (see schedule below)
- Room: Aquarium (01.09.022) and Seminar Room (01.07.014)
- Number of participants is limited to 5-10 tutors
- Contact: Stephan Krusche
- 1. course: 31.03.2014 - 03.04.2014, each day 9:00 - 18:00
- 2. course: 01.04.2014 - 04.04.2014, each day 9:00 - 18:00
- 3. course: 07.04.2014 - 10.04.2014, each day 9:00 - 18:00
Please notice: The schedule was updated on February, 4.
To apply for the seminar, please send an email to Stephan Krusche with the following information:
- Matrikel number
- Bachelor/Master & Major subject (e.g. Bachelor Computer Science)
- Experiences with object oriented programming languages
- Experiences with iOS development
- Short motivation (max. 100 words) why you want to attend the course
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.