Typ: Masterpraktikum, vertiefendes Masterpraktikum
Praktikum: Framework Design for iOS - WS 12/13
The lab course is aimed to design iOS frameworks within projects and to demonstrate the framework in example applications.
In this course you will
- work on an iOS framework with emphasis on usability for developers
- learn how to design a useful and easy to use framework
- learn to apply framework design guidelines
- write example applications to test your framework
- walk through the entire development lifecycle of frameworks
Participating students are familiar with object oriented programming concepts and a language such as Java, C++ or C#. Background knowledge in Objective-C and iOS development experience are also required.
- Credits: 10 ECTS
- Preliminary talk / Info meeting: Monday, July 9th 2011, Time: 1:00 - 2:00 pm, 01.07.014 (Seminar room)
- Number of participants is limited!
- Contact: Stephan Krusche
- Kickoff Meeting: ~ Thursday, October 11th 2012, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm, 01.07.014 (Seminar room)
- During the semester:
- regular course meetings
- weekly team meetings
- review meetings
- Project end: Customer Acceptance Presentation
What we expect:
- Software engineering and UML knowledge
- Experience in Objective-C and iOS development
- Willigness to gain new knowledge
- High motivation and ambition
- Support of other participants
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.