E-Mail: nachname @ in.tum.de
Tel: +49 89 289 18245
I studied computer science (B.Sc., M.Sc.) in Technical University of Munich with minors in mechanical engineering and artificial intelligence. During my studies I took part in different research projects including including Unicase, FastFix, and MUSES. I have also worked as software consultant in different projects ranging from product development (Microsoft .Net) and renovation of legacy software (COBOL, Java Enterprise).
I also hold a bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) in Agricultural Machinery from University of Tehran (Iran).
- Context-aware industrial workflows
- Smart, adaptive environments
- Multi-modal HCI - Natural User Interfaces
Bachelor / Master Theses
- TUM – Summer term 2015 – iOS Praktikum
- University of Hamburg - Summer term 2013 - M-Lab Praktikum (mobile development Android / iOS)
- University of Hamburg - Winter term 2012/2013, Summer term 2013 - Seminar Architectures for Mobile Services
- TUM – Summer term 2011 – Tutor for the lecture Introduction to software engineering
- TUM – Summer term 2009 – Tutor for the lecture Introduction to software engineering