Seminar: Teaching iOS (SS 13)
- Description: Participating students are experienced in iOS development and Objective-C Programming. They teach beginners how to develop applications, prepare and give a presentation about an advanced topic and help in the organization and in the conduction of introduction courses.
- Goals: Learn how to teach a new programming language and new concepts to other students. Deepen your knowledge in iOS development and Objective-C programming.
- Prerequisites: Participating students are familiar with the concepts of object oriented programming and have experiences in Objective-C and iOS development.
- Credits: 4 ETCS
- Info meeting: Wednesday, 30.01.2013, 11:00 - 11:30, Room: Seminar Room (01.07.014)
- Time: block course in April 2013 (see schedule below)
- Room: Aquarium (01.09.022) or Terrarium (01.07.012)
- Number of participants is limited to 5-10 students
- Contact: Stephan Krusche
- 1st introduction course: 08.04.2013 - 10.04.2013, each day 9:00 - 18:00
- 2nd introduction course: 15.04.2013 - 17.04.2013, each day 9:00 - 18:00
- 3rd introduction course: 22.04.2013 - 24.04.2013, each day 9:00 - 18:00
To apply for the seminar, please send an email to Stephan Krusche with the following information:
- Matrikel number
- Bachelor/Master & Major subject (e.g. Bachelor Computer Science)
- Experiences with object oriented programming languages
- Experiences with iOS development
- Short motivation (max. 100 words) why you want to attend the course
Prof. Bernd Brügge, Ph.D.